Magic Author Page Control

I would like to separate some of my series into separate Author Pages, which can be included in my tiers (in other words being tier X on any one of those pages could include a tier level on the other page) example:

Tier 1 & Tier 2 are just for one page.
Tier 3 on one page includes Tier 1 on specific other pages. (It would be selectable).

ALSO, I want to be able to optionally use an alternative email address for each page. So that notices about posts and communities are separated out by page and I get them in specific email accounts so I can deal with pen names independently.

Here is my overall example:

Jim Author - Main Page - Tier 4 also includes Tier 2 on Jack’s pen name page, and Scott’s pen name page.

Jack Author (Jim’s pen name #1) - Tiers are only for the Jack Author page. (I provide some comment that says this is a pen name for Jim and that Tier 2 on Jim’s page will provide Tier 2 on Jack’s page AND Scott’s page). I do not set a custom email on Jack’s page because it is closely associated and I want to deal with all of them together under the Jim community style.

Scott Author (Jim’s pen name #2) - Tiers are only for the Scott Author page. (I provide some comment that says this is a pen name for Jim and that Tier 2 on Jim’s page will provide Tier 2 on Jack’s page AND Scott’s page). I set a custom email address for Scott’s page because this is a completely different genre and community with very little overlap and so I need to deal with these readers uniquely.

James Author (Jim’s pen name #3) - No association at all with any of the other pen names. The association is hidden and not shared. I do set a custom email for this page so I can use the alternative email address and account to interact with the readers and deal with this community at its own time.

I hope this is clear. You can imagine a Venn Diagram for this. I think it would allow far better control for those of us with a LOT of pen names in very different genres.

Thanks!

• Leeland