Replying to comments on posts in community

It would be nice if we could reply to a comment specifically so the reply that goes to each comment doesn’t get lost. Also, it would be nice if commenters could be notified when someone has replied to their comment.

8 Likes

In regards to this - are we able to see all the comments from readers on a book yet? I am only able to see the latest 10+ plus and I know some are getting lost.

I hoping for a better interface for the comments at some point in the future. (I can wait) but it is difficult via my computer to see what the reader is commenting about - There’s some shifting back and forth.
Because I write in rough draft. Sometimes these helpful comments are editing tips.
Editing from these comments within the current format that we have now for Rheem is very difficult.

2 Likes

I just came here to ask for this update as well. It would be really helpful to reply directly to other’s comments and make it feel more like a community conversation

2 Likes

I agree! The absence of comment threading in the community posts is #3 on my “Ream is not ready” list.

(Free tier/following is checked off the list, so that’s #1 done. Thank you, Ream team!)

2 Likes

I’m in full agreement here. I’m considering spinning up a separate forum because the discussion options here aren’t measuring up.

There is comment threading in community posts now. Unless I’m missing something…?

Screenshot from my latest community post.