Welcome brochure for readers

Hello,

Hope someone already knows how to do this. Thanks in advance.

I’m creating a short welcome brochure on Canva for new readers. It includes a welcome message, tier benefits, FAQ etc… I’d love to show screenshots on how they can access (1) the books, and (2) community posts on Ream.

I used screenshots from my author dashboard, but even when I choose “member” it shows the side bar selections. Is there any way to get clean screenshots from a reader perspective to minimize confusion?

Thanks much!

2 Likes

I think this should be just what you are looking for. I love your brochure!!!

1 Like

This is such a cool idea. How are you delivering these to me members, if you don’t mind me asking.

Btw, on Windows and Mac, there are default applications to screenshot just areas of the screen (as opposed to the entire screen).

I think on Windows it’s the Snipping tool and can be accessed with Ctrl+Shift+S.

On Mac, it’s Shift+Cmd+4.

Here’s a guide:

This is useful for all kinds of things…i think i use it multiple times a day :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for this screenshot recommendation, that is great!

1 Like

Thanks for the tip, Gaius! Super helpful.

I email my new subscribers with a personal note. Attached is the short DF brochure - should they wish to learn more.

1 Like

Thanks so much for this, Michael! Terribly sorry for this late reply - head in finishing book as usual.

This is super helpful. Thank you!!

2 Likes

Now that we have custom welcome messages, I’m sending a link to my live Canva document in the welcome note. This way, even if I update the document, all readers will always have the latest version, and I don’t have to go back and check links.

3 Likes

That’s a smart idea!

1 Like