Getting notified when a new subscriber signs up

Hi! I notice I don’t get notified by email when a new subscriber signs up. I don’t know if this is a glitch or we really don’t get notifications. Because it would be great if we did!

9 Likes

Especially for those of us who don’t get new subscribers very often. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is really a need and I hope this moves to the top of the list! It’s hard to treat our members as special and give a more personal treatment when we don’t get notifications that they’ve joined.

2 Likes

Are you a managed or direct author? There is already new subscriber notifications for direct authors and you can turn those on here: Ream Help Center | How to Turn on Notifications for New Subscriptions. If you are managed, this is coming soon!

What’s the difference between a managed and a direct author? Where do you determine that difference (in settings)?

You are a managed author (I looked on the back-end to confirm this). You select this option when you signed up for payouts on Ream. This is the full comparison of Managed and Direct authors (Managed is our newer payout option that handles Sales Tax and VAT for you): Ream Help Center | What is Ream Managed v.s. Direct?

1 Like