Please show Followers on author's dashboard Members page by default

The Members page only shows Subscribers by default. If I want to see Followers (who are just as important to me!), I have to go into Filters, click the Tiers pulldown, click Followers, close the tier pulldown… It’s very tedious for such a basic thing, especially on mobile. Could we pretty please have Followers filtered in as Members by default?

13 Likes

Yeah, I didn’t even know I had followers until I randomly played around with the settings, and was surprised to see I had five for over a month or so. I check it every now and then, but it would be nice to be alerted or see a visual indicator.

5 Likes

Yes that was my experience as well. t would be nice if we could set the default filters when we check our members so if I want to, I can immediately see all paid subscribers and free followers immediately when I check.

5 Likes

I agree. I want followers to be included by default. I wouldn’t mind having to go in and deselect them, but most of the time, I want to see the full list of paying members and followers.

Maybe when you have hundreds of subscribers, you stop caring about the followers? But gosh I hope not.

I call followers “future subscribers” in my head to remind myself of their importance.

8 Likes

I’ve asked for this before too. I don’t think there was any official response but I also hope this change is made…

4 Likes

Yes, especially being early in the promotion process, it’s important to be able to easily see the follower count. That would be a great improvement.

5 Likes

Also signing on to say I like to see the follower count.

4 Likes

I would love to see this too. I have 6 followers and 1 subscriber, so I definitely want to see all of them without having to click a few buttons. At the very least, have it remember the settings you chose last time.
Thank you.

5 Likes

That felt like a harder ask, programming-wise, but yes, saved preferences would work, too!

5 Likes

“Future subscribers”. Love this. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Adding my vote! It’s certainly not the highest priority change for me, but I would also love to see this.

4 Likes

Me too please. I would like to easily see this information.

4 Likes

I am also all in on “want to see followers by default” - they are just as much a part of my community as subscribers!

4 Likes

Another vote for followers to be displayed on the dashboard please. Patreon shows paid subscribers and followers.

3 Likes