Reading activity statistics

I’d be interested to know which of my stories are drawing subscribers’ eyes - pages read, books opened, etc. Aggregated data is fine for protecting readers’ privacy.Thanks!

15 Likes

This is an awesome request and displaying this kind of data is definitely on our roadmap :). Thank you!

6 Likes

I second this! I hope we get analytics soon, but for now, a simple read/view counter will be helpful

5 Likes

I call this “proof that I’m not just yelling into the void”. :face_with_peeking_eye:

5 Likes

You are never yelling into the void. We are always here to help, and you can always email us at info@reamstories.com too. We are so appreciative of all your contributions here. It means so much to us!!

4 Likes

Haha, thanks. I meant that - as far as analytics is concerned - a read/view counter would make me feel less like I was yelling into the void.

Y’all have been fantastic about responding and considering my ideas. Sorry if I was vague! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This is a great suggestion and would really help to gauge where we need fix/pivot/adjust. I’d like to second this too! Thank you.

2 Likes

I agree. I really would like to see what my readers are reading most, and what chapter they stop at.

3 Likes

This is on our to do list :). Thank you so much for this feedback!

3 Likes